Mar 062010
 

今天吃晚饭的时候,在fortune cookie里拿到的:

It takes more than good memory to have good memories.

 Posted by at 3:51 am

  9 Responses to “words to live by…”

  1. 还有单复数啊 特玄机了 阿拉看8懂……

  2. 啊 就是:要有好的回忆,光有好的记性是不够的啊。。。 我看到第一眼的时候,差点内牛满面啊{36}{36}

  3. bug:我用chrome看你的界面,框偏了{34} 话说你怎么到米国去了呢。。。。。。

  4. 惊现火星人……

  5. [quote]Alex wrote: 啊 就是:要有好的回忆,光有好的记性是不够的啊。。。 我看到第一眼的时候,差点内牛满面啊{36}{36}[/quote] 经过楼主额诠释 5终于看懂了 收了~{5} 8哭8难过 摸摸~

  6. [quote]ViVi wrote: bug:我用chrome看你的界面,框偏了{34} 话说你怎么到米国去了呢。。。。。。[/quote] 我写这个程序的时候,chome还没上市呢。。。呵呵 到处漂呗。。。不过我下周就回国啦 啦啦啦

  7. [quote]rat wrote: [quote]Alex wrote: 啊 就是:要有好的回忆,光有好的记性是不够的啊。。。 我看到第一眼的时候,差点内牛满面啊{36}{36}[/quote] 经过楼主额诠释 5终于看懂了 收了~{5} 8哭8难过 摸摸~[/quote] do u have good memories?

  8. 4GB Memory? {32}

  9. [quote]alex wrote: [quote]rat wrote: [quote]Alex wrote: 啊 就是:要有好的回忆,光有好的记性是不够的啊。。。 我看到第一眼的时候,差点内牛满面啊{36}{36}[/quote] 经过楼主额诠释 5终于看懂了 收了~{5} 8哭8难过 摸摸~[/quote] do u have good memories?[/quote] y? I guess I am the one who’s lucky enough to have both good memory and good memories… Memories r recreatiive. We can have good ones every day. So look forward and back straight cos what we do today really matters to what kind of memories we’re gonna have in the future.

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)